Saturday, January 13, 2007

What to bring, what to bring...




So, I paid about $200 for my pack (which is sort of ridiculous for a backpack but it has a lot of cool features) and I'm hoping that 23 days worth of stuff will fit in this thing. When I look down into the bag, I think, "wow, this is like a Mary Poppins bag" and I think it stretches a little but I'm getting sort of nervous... Like, "what if everything doesn't fit?!".. Luckily I don't have to bring a ton of stuff because it's summer and its tank tops, shorts, bikinis and things that are generally smaller than winter clothes..basically I need to pack for 1 week and do laundry once a week for 3 weeks. I also don't have to worry too much about people thinking I'm wearing the same thing over and over (Yes! Girls do think about this) because I'll be travelling alone and no one else is gonna notice... (I hope!)

My backpack (Osprey Ariel 55) has a lot of little compartments and a compartment that holds a camelpack for water... totally cool. I think that's gonna come in handy cause it's gonna be super hot (so I'm told)..

I also got this really cool swimsuit which is the Australian flag (duh!).. and it's actually really cute on but needs to be sewn together at the cleavage... the triangles slide around too much and it would be 10x more flattering with a little "Nicole Denny Special"...hahah

For those of you who aren't familiar with the "Nicole Denny Special", she can fix ANYTHING and make it look great... If you need your clothes fixed, a resume, a letter, a nasty gram, home surgery; anything... Just ask for the "Nicole Denny Special"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home