Is it possible to have the same dream 3 times in the same night?
Apprently so....
A couple nights ago I kept having the same dream over and over again that I had gotten to the aiport and didn't have my passport! I missed my flight to Australia, I tried to reason with the airlines to get me on another flight but they said my ticket was no good anymore. I had this dream 3 times before I finally decided that going back to sleep was too stressful, so I just got up.
I had the same dreams right before I left on my Europe trip...
I had to get my 'visa' today in order to enter the country. Apparently no matter who you are or what your purpose in Australia is, you need to have a visa. It's pretty easy to obtain online.
Yesterday I sent my camera back in to Olympus America to be serviced since the red-eye function, shutter speed and card cover problems needed to be resolved before I head off on my journey. I'm feeling naked without my camera... Hopefully it will only be gone a week or so...
My original plan was to leave for Oz January 14 and return February 5... So weird to think that if my original plan was still in place that I'd be leaving for Australia in 4 freakin' days!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home